Our professional decontamination service uses proven disinfection technology which disperses a non-toxic, non-corrosive disinfectant into the air and onto surfaces destroying by 99.9999% a broad spectrum of micro-organisms including pathogenic bacteria, yeast fungi, protozoa and viruses, including Coronavirus.
- Disinfects large areas quickly killing 99.9999% of bacteria and viruses.
- Ensures your vehicle or premises is Coronavirus free.
- Saves time over labour-intensive manual disinfection.
- Superior surface coverage compared to manual methods.
- Reaches hard to reach places, hidden places and decontaminates any virus lingering in the air.
- Promotes confidence for personnel, clients, customers and the public.
- Your workplace, vehicle or business becomes fully operational within a maximum of one hour.
- Our product has demonstrated its viricidal efficacy in accordance with the requirements of the UNE-EN 14476 test, making it suitable for eliminating the human Coronavirus COVID-19. It eliminates the pathogen in just 30 minutes after application to any surface or object.
- Our Technology is EPA approved and it is widely used in hospitals and in the food industry. It is non-hazardous to humans or animals. It has been used throughout the HSE for over eight years for the elimination of hospital superbugs and has proven efficacy and results verified by extensive tests and research. It is safe for use on sensitive electrical equipment. Extensive material compatability tests have been undertaken stating that no visual or functional changes were noted.
- Our product is especially appealing as it decomposes into water and oxygen. It is a globally recognised and accepted sterilant.
- Normal operations can continue in the building whilst the decontamination is taking place.
- Our technicians are fully trained and skilled. We adhere to all HSE and HSA guidelines and can supply our safety statement, risk assessments and safety data sheets.
What is the Process?
- Call or email us to book a date and time.
- Come to us and have a coffee or we can go to you.
- We decontaminate your vehicle or premises and provide contact time for our product to work.
- We ventilate your vehicle or premises.
- On completion of the process we ensure by testing, that your premises or vehicle is safe to be operational.
- We issue you with a certificate verifying your premises or vehicle has been decontaminated which reassures your clients, customers, staff and the public.
We are available twenty four hours a day, three hundred and sixty five days per year.
Our technicians work mornings, evenings, nights and weekends and are available when it is most convenient for you.
We provide the technology and trained technicians to successfully decontaminate surfaces and the environment in the following industries, workplaces and establishments:
- Medical and Healthcare
- Hospitality and Food
- Shops and Supermarkets
- Schools, Colleges and Crèches
- Student Accommodation
- Private Homes
- Residential Sector – Nursing Homes, Care Homes, Community Homes, Day Services
- Vehicles – Private, Industrial, People Carriers, Emergency Vehicles…..
- Outdoor Areas
Call our Offices on 01 8853392 and ask for the Decontamination Department or call Caroline directly on 087 2782155
Email Caroline on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our service guarantee
At DW-Autocare we offer a genuine service, we are here to help – give us a call and we can guide you in the right direction.