At Declan Waters autocare, our service department has team of people who have a track record and experience that you can rely on.
If you want dealership standard car care at a more affordable rate, come to the DW Autocare Car Service Centre, conveniently located just 5 minutes from Blanchardstown shopping centre, Finglas & the M50.
Whether it’s car servicing, NCTs or repairs, our fully trained technicians ensure the job gets done to the very highest standards… at some of the lowest prices around.
As added reassurance, everything from a major car service to your vehicle’s NCT and bodywork or mechanical auto repairs come with a full guarantee. That’s how certain we are that the work we do for you reaches the highest car care standards.
You may even be able to take advantage of our drop off and collection service (subject to availability, just ask for details when you call).
At DW Autocare we pride ourselves on providing value, care and service locally for over 25 years
We won’t carry out any extra work without your approval
A full list of services is detailed below:
- Car service
- Crash repairs
- Car valeting
- Timing belt changes
- Battery Replacement
- Full Car Valeting
- Pre NCT work
- Tyres (supply & fit)
- Factory Recommended Maintenance
- Advanced Engine Diagnostics
- Electrical/Electronic Systems
- Emissions Test Failures, Diagnostics and Repairs
- Steering and Suspension Systems
- Engine Performance and Repair
- Brake Systems, including ABS
- Safety Systems, including Airbags
- Heating and Air Conditioning
Book Your Car Service Now
Book Your Car Pre NCT Check Now
What benefits will regular car servicing give me?
Regular car servicing and vehicle inspections can extend car life. The reason for this is simple – defects are found before they become catastrophic.
A small investment in routine car servicing, plus a good inspection programme results in good return on that investment because of:
- Reduced cost of repairs over the vehicle’s life
- Reduced unforeseen and possible breakdown risks
- Reduce vehicle time off the road
- Less inconvenience and less unforeseen expense
- Less likelihood of accidents
- Greater fuel economy
- Tyres last longer, brakes disks do not become scored and in need of replacement
- Oil Tips
- Oil protects, lubricates, cools and cleans
- Check your oil. Protect your engine
- When should I check my oil? How often depends on its age, but every week or so will be fairly safe
- Before checking, your engine should be warm, but allowed to stand for a couple of minutes to give the oil level a chance to settle
- Check your oil. It may save you a fortune
Just give us a call on 01 885 3392, or drop into our car servicing centre and we will give you a free estimate. We are conveniently located just 5 minutes from Blanchardstown shopping centre, Finglas & the M50.